How to quickly improve your blood flow and circulation in 30 days or less, naturally!
Or go and watch this: How to sleep less and have more energy!
- American Heart Association News. (2016, March 1). Tea drinking linked to better heart health [Press release]. Retrieved from http://news.heart.org/tea-drinking-linked-to-better-heart-health/
- Bibbins-Domingo, K., Chertow, G. M., Coxon, P. G., Moran, A., Lightwood, J. M. … Goldman, L. (2010, February 18). Projected effect of dietary salt reductions on future cardiovascular disease. New England Journal of Medicine, 362, 590-599. Retrieved from http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0907355
- Can pets help keep you healthy? Exploring the human-animal bond. (2009, February). Retrieved from https://newsinhealth.nih.gov/2009/February/feature1.htm
- Coutinho, T., Goel, K., Correa de Sá, D., Kragelund, C., Kanaya, A. M., Zeller, M. … Lopez-Jimenez, F. (2011, May). Central obesity and survival in subjects with coronary artery disease. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 57(19), 1877-1886. Retrieved from http://content.onlinejacc.org/article.aspx?articleid=1146470
- Dietary saturated fat and cardiovascular health: A review of the evidence. (2011, July). Nutrition Insight, 44. Retrieved from http://www.cnpp.usda.gov/sites/default/files/nutrition_insights_uploads/Insight44.pdf
🍏🍉21 Foods That Are Clinically Proven To Clean Your Arteries & Help Avoid A Heart Attack or Stroke🍅🥑
Considering heart disease is the #1 killer in the world, killing more people each year than all the other diseases and cancers combined, I figured I’d make a short video about the 21 best foods that are clinically proven to help clean your arteries, improve blood flow and circulation... and help you avoid a heart attack or stroke.
Atherosclerosis is when the arteries harden which is caused by inflammation.
Fruits rich with antioxidants improve the walls of the arteries.
Broccoli is a good source for proteins for vegetarians. Broccoli contains vitamin K which is beneficial for bone formation.
Seafood is beneficial on various levels - mental health, brain, vision, building muscles and also acts as a potent anti-inflammatory.
Almonds, walnuts or hazelnuts are heart-friendly nuts. These nuts contain vitamin E that can protect the walls of the arteries.
Monounsaturated Fats (Olive and/or Macadamia Nut oil)
Olive oil is known to have several health benefits, but it is one of the best oils to prevent a buildup of cholesterol in the blood.
Cinnamon has many benefits. The first is that it lowers fats in your blood, which helps prevent blockages in the vessels.
Oranges are great because they’re high in vitamin C, which helps lower the stress hormone, cortisol.
Tea has many health benefits, especially for your heart. One of the best is green tea because it helps improve your metabolism, which can help you lose weight - which is always beneficial for your heart.
Watermelon contains an amino acid called Citrulline, which helps increase nitric oxide levels.
Spinach contains carotene, which helps prevent cholesterol from getting clogged in the arteries.
Like in pomegranate and tea, tomato too contains antioxidants that protects the arterial walls.
Beans contain fiber and folic acid, which prevents arteries from getting clogged.
Like oranges, apples also contain the fiber, pectin … which absorbs cholesterol from the blood.
The pink grapefruit is rich in antioxidant lycopene, which is also present in tomatoes. Pink grapefruit helps prevent damage to your arteries and doesn’t affect blood sugar levels very much.
The fiber and alpha-linolenic acid contained in just two ounces of Chia seeds, can help keep arteries clear by regulating blood pressure, reducing LDL cholesterol, lowering triglycerides, and increasing HDL cholesterol.
Disregard the old myth that all saturated fats are bad and the leading cause of cardiovascular diseases like atherosclerosis.
I know a lot of people think carbohydrates are bad, but they aren’t.
Thank you for watching. Please feel free to comment, like or share with your friends.
Subscribe to Dr.Sam Robbins's official Youtube channel
Like us on Facebook
Visit Dr.Sam Robbins's blog for more information on your health!