So as my other videos described my clunking neck, I know see what's going on. Thanks to DMX (only one in New Jersey (Cherry Hill)) ... This showed how much laxity I have.
I don't have real EDS, but have some flexibility from martial arts and crazy carzy forceful streching. . . Many head injuries all my life though various mechanisms.
I had a video conference with Dr. Bolognese and well - i'm not exactly Good, but not exactly Terrible.
- Head pressure
- Loud Tinnitus / Buzzing Brain
- Moaning/Muffled Moaning engine sound in Rt Ear
- Occasional Dimming of hearing
- Orthostatic like hypotension (but more in my head)
- Left eye is getting worse (degen/blurry) - Right eye is fine
- Left Eye Nerve pain for spans (press my nose or wink it hurts)
- Dizziness feeling / loopy like esp. on movement (turn, look up)
- Tight Painful Scalp
- Pain (C1/C2 Facet; C6/T1; Shoulders; Thoracic Spine; Lower Lumbar)
- Heart Palpitations (on bending especially)
- Numbness (When Laying down esp sleeping (Arms & hands) both.
- Muscle pulsations in random places (arm, leg, abdomen...)
- JELLY LEGS - weird weak like sensation in legs.